1. Tomatoes and some masala or podi make curries taste great. The curry can be mixed vegetables or spinach+tofu or anything.
2. Avocado and podi/pickle with rice is great too.
3. Easy cookies from Chocolate Covered Katie. They were soft and brownie-like as promised.
4. 3 ingredient almond butter cookies. I used rice cups instead of actual cups for measuring. These taste great and are really easy to make, but they use up almond butter really fast.
5. 5 whistles is too long to cook black-eyed peas (soaked overnight). Maybe try 2-3 whistles next time?