I make this microwave cake a lot because it’s so quick and easy and tasty. It doesn’t require precise measurements or anything. I used to just make chocolate ones and molten chocolate ones, but nowadays I make a coffee flavored one, which is super good.
3 heaped spoons of flour + a little extra if you want more
a little less than a flat spoon of instant coffee powder (I think that’s what it is)
1 small spoon of brown sugar
a little less than half a spoon of baking powder
1 spoon oil
3-4 spoons milk + more if needed to get to a pasty consistency
Mix the dry stuff in a small glass container. Add the wet stuff and mix. Microwave for 50 seconds. Check if it’s done and eat it.
Notes: This is a fluffy, but not that fluffy, kind of dry-ish (reminds me of those Asian cakes), but pretty good. To make it more moist, see the ‘more options’ part.
– put less baking soda to make it gummier and eat it with milk
– put a little less than a spoon more oil to make it more moist and delicious (reduce other liquid) <– this is really good
– put more sugar if you want it more sweet (duh)
– add some cinnamon for extra dimension
– top it with some chocolate sauce (milk + cocoa + sugar)
Next time, I’ll take pictures along the way and have a great finishing shot so that I can be super duper cool and become super duper famous-like because of my awesome totally legit recipe dawg. And then I’ll become known as the girl who invented everything and is so smart and genius because I am. (I’m just stalling doing my homework, okay??) La la la. ok bye