Mmmm, yummy cheesy broccoli soup. This soup is really good. It’s also really simple.
1. Add tempering with a spoon of coconut oil (urad, chana dal, cumin, mustard seeds, red chili)
2. Add 4 cloves of garlic
3. Add the broccoli (I did 2/3 bag of frozen broccoli spears), and milk (like a cup or so).
4. Add some turmeric and salt.
5. Cook for a while and then turn off the stove and let it cool.
6. Blend in a blender.
7. Boil some milk and add some mustard (liquid) and nutritional yeast.
8. Add the blended broccoli back to the pot and stir and switch off the stove.