I’ve been eating pappu, sambar, rice, and stuff like that. Here’s some other things I’ve eaten.
- Ricotta pancakes (still didn’t get the texture right)
- Spinach, ricotta, asiago ravioli made with wonton wrappers – these are good if they have tons of filling and not too much wrapper
- Wonton samosas – I decided I don’t like baked wonton wrappers
- Asiago wonton crackers – They burnt
- Guddu kura (gravy) – So good, so good
- Chocolate halwa – I remembered that halwa sux after eating it
That’s all I can remember for now. Moral of the story is that wonton wrappers are overrated.